Synonyms of knock off
- 1. knockoff, clone, copy
- usage: an unauthorized copy or imitation
- 1. neutralize, neutralise, liquidate, waste, knock off, do in, kill
- usage: get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
- 2. shave, knock off, reduce, cut down, cut back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring down
- usage: cut the price of
- 3. hook, snitch, thieve, cop, knock off, glom, steal
- usage: take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"
- 4. dash off, scratch off, knock off, toss off, fling off, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: write quickly; "She dashed off a note to her husband saying she would not be home for supper"; "He scratched off a thank-you note to the hostess"
- 5. drop, knock off, discontinue, stop, cease, give up, quit, lay off
- usage: stop pursuing or acting; "drop a lawsuit"; "knock it off!"
All rights reserved.