Synonyms of labeled
- 1. label, designate, denominate
- usage: assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled'"
- 2. tag, label, mark, attach
- usage: attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- 3. pronounce, label, judge, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
- 4. label, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- 5. label, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- 1. labeled (vs. unlabeled), labelled, tagged
- usage: bearing or marked with a label or tag; "properly labeled luggage"
All rights reserved.