Synonyms of lacking
- 1. miss, lack
- usage: be without; "This soup lacks salt"; "There is something missing in my jewelry box!"
- 1. deficient, lacking(predicate), wanting(predicate), inadequate (vs. adequate), unequal
- usage: inadequate in amount or degree; "a deficient education"; "deficient in common sense"; "lacking in stamina"; "tested and found wanting"
- 2. lacking, absent, missing, wanting, nonexistent (vs. existent)
- usage: nonexistent; "the thumb is absent"; "her appetite was lacking"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lacking (Dictionary)