Synonyms of latch on
- 1. latch on, grasp, hold on
- usage: take hold of or attach to; "The biochip latches onto the genes"
- 2. take up, latch on, fasten on, hook on, seize on, espouse, embrace, adopt, sweep up
- usage: adopt; "take up new ideas"
- 3. catch on, get wise, get onto, tumble, latch on, cotton on, twig, get it, grok, get the picture, comprehend, savvy, dig, grasp, compass, apprehend
- usage: understand, usually after some initial difficulty; "She didn't know what her classmates were plotting but finally caught on"
All rights reserved.