Synonyms of leafing
- 1. foliation, leafing, growth, growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- usage: (botany) the process of forming leaves
- 1. flick, flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff, peruse
- usage: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- 2. leaf, turn, turn over
- usage: turn over pages; "leaf through a book"; "leaf a manuscript"
- 3. leaf, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: produce leaves, of plants
All rights reserved.