Synonyms of legion
- 1. host, legion, army, regular army, ground forces
- usage: archaic terms for army
- 2. legion, association
- usage: association of ex-servicemen; "the American Legion"
- 3. legion, military unit, military force, military group, force
- usage: a large military unit; "the French Foreign Legion"
- 4. horde, host, legion, multitude, throng, concourse
- usage: a vast multitude
- 1. numerous, legion(predicate), many (vs. few)
- usage: amounting to a large indefinite number; "numerous times"; "the family was numerous"; "Palomar's fans are legion"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of legion (Dictionary)