Synonyms of lethargy
- 1. lethargy, lassitude, sluggishness, torpor, torpidity
- usage: a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)
- 2. inanition, lassitude, lethargy, slackness, weakness
- usage: weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy
- 3. languor, lethargy, sluggishness, phlegm, flatness, inactiveness, inactivity, inertia
- usage: inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy; "the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lethargy (Dictionary)