Synonyms of lever
- 1. lever, bar
- usage: a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- 2. lever, machine, simple machine
- usage: a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- 3. lever, lever tumbler, tumbler
- usage: a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- 1. pry, prise, prize, lever, jimmy, open, open up
- usage: to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; "The burglar jimmied the lock": "Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lever (Dictionary)