Synonyms of leverage
- 1. leverage, purchase, mechanical phenomenon
- usage: the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- 2. leverage, advantage, vantage
- usage: strategic advantage; power to act effectively; "relatively small groups can sometimes exert immense political leverage"
- 3. leverage, leveraging, investing, investment
- usage: investing with borrowed money as a way to amplify potential gains (at the risk of greater losses)
- 1. leverage, supplement
- usage: supplement with leverage; "leverage the money that is already available"
- 2. leverage, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with leverage; "We need to leverage this company"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of leverage (Dictionary)