Synonyms of lifeless
- 1. lifeless, exanimate, dead (vs. alive)
- usage: deprived of life; no longer living; "a lifeless body"
- 2. lifeless, empty (vs. full)
- usage: destitute or having been emptied of life or living beings; "after the dance the littered and lifeless ballroom echoed hollowly"
- 3. lifeless, unanimated (vs. animated)
- usage: lacking animation or excitement or activity; "the party being dead we left early"; "it was a lifeless party until she arrived"
- 4. lifeless, dead (vs. live)
- usage: not having the capacity to support life; "a lifeless planet"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lifeless (Dictionary)