Synonyms of limber
- 1. limber, horse-drawn vehicle
- usage: a two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle used to pull a field gun or caisson
- 1. limber, limber up, attach
- usage: attach the limber; "limber a cannon"
- 2. limber, warm up
- usage: cause to become limber; "The violist limbered her wrists before the concert"
- 1. limber, supple, flexible (vs. inflexible)
- usage: (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable; "a supple mind"; "a limber imagination"
- 2. limber, flexible (vs. inflexible), flexile
- usage: (used of artifacts) easily bent
- 3. limber, supple, flexible (vs. inflexible), flexile
- usage: (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of limber (Dictionary)