Synonyms of limp
- 1. hitch, hobble, limp, gait
- usage: the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- 1. limp, gimp, hobble, hitch, walk
- usage: walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
- 2. limp, proceed, go forward, continue
- usage: proceed slowly or with difficulty; "the boat limped into the harbor"
- 1. limp, wilted, stale (vs. fresh)
- usage: not firm; "wilted lettuce"
- 2. limp, lax (vs. tense)
- usage: lacking in strength or firmness or resilience; "gave a limp handshake"; "a limp gesture as if waving away all desire to know" G.K.Chesterton; "a slack grip"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of limp (Dictionary)