Synonyms of listening
- 1. listening, hearing, sensing, perception
- usage: the act of hearing attentively; "you can learn a lot by just listening"; "they make good music--you should give them a hearing"
- 1. listen, perceive, comprehend
- usage: hear with intention; "Listen to the sound of this cello"
- 2. listen, hear, take heed, concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore, rivet
- usage: listen and pay attention; "Listen to your father"; "We must hear the expert before we make a decision"
- 3. heed, mind, listen, obey
- usage: pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
All rights reserved.