Synonyms of listing
- 1. list, listing, database
- usage: a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- 2. listing, itemization, itemisation, organization, organisation
- usage: the act of making a list of items
- 1. list, name, enumerate, recite, itemize, itemise
- usage: give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the states west of the Mississippi"
- 2. list, register
- usage: include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"
- 3. list, lean, move
- usage: cause to lean to the side; "Erosion listed the old tree"
- 4. list, heel, lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle
- usage: tilt to one side; "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
- 5. number, list, name, identify
- usage: enumerate; "We must number the names of the great mathematicians"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of listing (Dictionary)