Synonyms of littered
- 1. litter, be
- usage: strew; "Cigar butts littered the ground"
- 2. litter, strew, straw
- usage: make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- 3. litter, give birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
- usage: give birth to a litter of animals
- 1. cluttered, littered, untidy (vs. tidy)
- usage: filled or scattered with a disorderly accumulation of objects or rubbish; "the storm left the drivewaylittered with sticks nd debris"; "his library was a cluttered room with piles of books on every chair"
All rights reserved.