Synonyms of loaded
- 1. load, lade, laden, load up, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
- 2. load, charge, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera"
- 3. load, transfer
- usage: transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- 4. load, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
- 5. load, adulterate, stretch, dilute, debase, corrupt, spoil
- usage: corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
- 1. laden, loaded, ladened, full (vs. empty)
- usage: filled with a great quantity; "a tray loaded with dishes"; "table laden with food"; "`ladened' is not current usage"
- 2. loaded (vs. unloaded), live, undischarged, unexploded
- usage: (of weapons) charged with ammunition; "a loaded gun"
- 3. loaded, prejudiced (vs. unprejudiced), discriminatory
- usage: (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence; "a loaded question"
- 4. affluent, flush, loaded, moneyed, wealthy, rich (vs. poor)
- usage: having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"
- 5. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of loaded (Dictionary)