Synonyms of loaded down
- 1. pack, load down, load, lade, laden, load up
- usage: load with a pack
- 1. bowed down(predicate), loaded down(predicate), overburdened, weighed down(predicate), burdened (vs. unburdened)
- usage: heavily burdened with work or cares; "bowed down with troubles"; "found himself loaded down with responsibilities"; "overburdened social workers"; "weighed down with cares"
- 2. burdened, heavy-laden, loaded down, encumbered (vs. unencumbered)
- usage: bearing a physically heavy weight or load; "tree limbs burdened with ice"; "a heavy-laden cart"; "loaded down with packages"
All rights reserved.