Synonyms of logical
- 1. logical (vs. illogical), dianoetic, discursive, formal, ratiocinative, analytic#4, analytical, coherent#1, consistent#3, logical#3, ordered, synthetic#4, synthetical, rational, reasonable#1, sensible
- usage: capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning; "a logical mind"
- 2. legitimate, logical, valid (vs. invalid)
- usage: based on known statements or events or conditions; "rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year"
- 3. coherent (vs. incoherent), consistent, logical, ordered, seamless, logical, rational
- usage: marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a coherent argument"
- 4. coherent, logical, lucid, rational (vs. irrational)
- usage: capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner; "a lucid thinker"; "she was more coherent than she had been just after the accident"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of logical (Dictionary)