Synonyms of look out
- 1. lookout, lookout man, sentinel, sentry, watch, spotter, scout, picket, watchman, watcher, security guard
- usage: a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- 2. lookout, observation post, post, station
- usage: an elevated post affording a wide view
- 3. lookout, observation tower, lookout station, observatory, structure, construction
- usage: a structure commanding a wide view of its surroundings
- 4. lookout, outlook, look, looking, looking at
- usage: the act of looking out
- 1. watch, look out, watch out
- usage: be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!"
- 2. look out, protect
- usage: to protect someone's interests; "A man's gotta look out for his family"
All rights reserved.