Synonyms of looking at
- 1. look, looking, looking at, sensing, perception
- usage: the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him"
- 1. consider, take, deal, look at, think about
- usage: take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
- 2. view, consider, look at, analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- usage: look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
All rights reserved.