Synonyms of looseness
- 1. diarrhea, diarrhoea, looseness of the bowels, looseness, symptom
- usage: frequent and watery bowel movements; can be a symptom of infection or food poisoning or colitis or a gastrointestinal tumor
- 2. looseness, unrestraint
- usage: freedom from restraint; "the flexibility and looseness of the materials from which mythology is made"
- 3. looseness, inaccuracy
- usage: a lack of strict accuracy; laxity of practice; "misunderstandings can often be traced to a looseness of expression"
- 4. looseness, movability, movableness
- usage: the quality of movability by virtue of being free from attachment or other restraints
- 5. looseness, play, movability, movableness
- usage: movement or space for movement; "there was too much play in the steering wheel"
- 6. profligacy, dissipation, dissolution, licentiousness, looseness, intemperance, intemperateness, self-indulgence
- usage: dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
All rights reserved.