Synonyms of lowness
- 1. low status, lowness, lowliness, status, position
- usage: a position of inferior status; low in station or rank or fortune or estimation
- 2. downheartedness, dejectedness, low-spiritedness, lowness, dispiritedness, sadness, unhappiness
- usage: a feeling of low spirits; "he felt responsible for her lowness of spirits"
- 3. lowness, height, tallness
- usage: the quality of being low; lacking height; "he was suddenly aware of the lowness of the ceiling"
- 4. lowness, degree, grade, level
- usage: a low or small degree of any quality (amount or force or temperature etc.); "he took advantage of the lowness of interest rates"
All rights reserved.