Synonyms of lucky
- 1. lucky, fortunate (vs. unfortunate)
- usage: occurring by chance; "a lucky escape"; "a lucky guess"
- 2. lucky (vs. unlucky), apotropaic, hot, serendipitous, fortunate
- usage: having or bringing good fortune; "my lucky day"; "a lucky man"
- 3. golden, favorable, favourable, lucky, prosperous, propitious (vs. unpropitious)
- usage: presaging or likely to bring good luck; "a favorable time to ask for a raise"; "lucky stars"; "a prosperous moment to make a decision"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lucky (Dictionary)