Synonyms of luridness
- 1. sensationalism, luridness, journalese
- usage: the journalistic use of subject matter that appeals to vulgar tastes; "the tabloids relied on sensationalism to maintain their circulation"
- 2. lividness, lividity, luridness, paleness, pallidness, pallor, wanness, achromasia, complexion, skin color, skin colour
- usage: unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)
- 3. ghastliness, grimness, gruesomeness, luridness, frightfulness
- usage: the quality of being ghastly
All rights reserved.