Synonyms of magnified
- 1. magnify, amplify, enlarge
- usage: increase in size, volume or significance; "Her terror was magnified in her mind"
- 2. overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify, misinform, mislead
- usage: to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth; "tended to romanticize and exaggerate this `gracious Old South' imagery"
- 3. blow up, enlarge, magnify, increase
- usage: make large; "blow up an image"
- 1. exaggerated, magnified, enlarged, increased (vs. decreased)
- usage: enlarged to an abnormal degree; "thick lenses exaggerated the size of her eyes"
All rights reserved.