Synonyms of mailing
- 1. mailing, mail, post
- usage: mail sent by a sender at one time; "the candidate sent out three large mailings"
- 2. mailing, posting, transmission, transmittal, transmitting
- usage: the transmission of a letter; "the postmark indicates the time of mailing"
- 1. mail, get off, send, send out
- usage: send via the postal service; "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
- 2. mail, post, send, transfer
- usage: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mailing (Dictionary)