Synonyms of majority
- 1. majority, bulk, number, figure
- usage: the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part; "the majority of his customers prefer it"; "the bulk of the work is finished"
- 2. majority, absolute majority, relative quantity
- usage: (elections) more than half of the votes
- 3. majority, legal age, age, eld
- usage: the age at which persons are considered competent to manage their own affairs
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of majority (Dictionary)