Synonyms of make over
- 1. makeover, beauty treatment
- usage: an overall beauty treatment (involving a person's hair style and cosmetics and clothing) intended to change or improve a person's appearance
- 2. makeover, reconstruction
- usage: a complete reconstruction and renovation of something; "the blighted neighborhood underwent a total makeover"
- 1. rework, make over, retread, work, work on, process
- usage: use again in altered form; "retread an old plot"
- 2. remake, refashion, redo, make over, produce, make, create
- usage: make new; "She is remaking her image"
All rights reserved.