WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. marmalade tree, mammee, sapote, Pouteria zapota, Calocarpum zapota, tree
- usage: tropical American tree having wood like mahogany and sweet edible egg-shaped fruit; in some classifications placed in the genus Calocarpum
- 2. mammee apple, mammee, mamey, mammee tree, Mammea americana, fruit tree
- usage: tropical American tree having edible fruit with a leathery rind
- 3. mamey, mammee, mammee apple, edible fruit
- usage: globular or ovoid tropical fruit with thick russet leathery rind and juicy yellow or reddish flesh
- 4. sapote, mammee, marmalade plum, edible fruit
- usage: brown oval fruit flesh makes excellent sherbet
All rights reserved.
See also: mammee (Dictionary)