Synonyms of manakin
- 1. mannequin, manikin, mannikin, manakin, fashion model, model, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- usage: a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
- 2. mannequin, manikin, mannikin, manakin, form, dummy
- usage: a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- 3. manakin, tyrannid
- usage: any of numerous small bright-colored birds of Central America and South America having short bills and elaborate courtship behavior
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of manakin (Dictionary)