Synonyms of mangled
- 1. mangle, iron, iron out, press
- usage: press with a mangle; "mangle the sheets"
- 2. maul, mangle, deface, disfigure, blemish
- usage: injure badly by beating
- 3. mangle, mutilate, murder, falsify, distort, garble, warp
- usage: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"
- 4. mutilate, mangle, cut up, damage
- usage: destroy or injure severely; "The madman mutilates art work"
- 1. lacerate, lacerated, mangled, torn, injured (vs. uninjured)
- usage: having edges that are jagged from injury
All rights reserved.