Synonyms of manner
- 1. manner, mode, style, way, fashion, property
- usage: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- 2. manner, personal manner, demeanor, demeanour, behavior, behaviour, conduct, deportment
- usage: a way of acting or behaving
- 3. manner, kind, sort, form, variety
- usage: a kind; "what manner of man are you?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of manner (Dictionary)