Synonyms of manufactured
- 1. manufacture, fabricate, construct, make
- usage: put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- 2. fabricate, manufacture, cook up, make up, invent, think up, think of, dream up, hatch, concoct
- usage: make up something artificial or untrue
- 3. manufacture, produce, bring forth
- usage: produce naturally; "this gland manufactures a specific substance only"
- 4. manufacture, make, create
- usage: create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- 1. manufactured, factory-made (vs. homemade)
- usage: produced in a large-scale industrial operation
All rights reserved.