- 1. March, Mar, Gregorian calendar month
- usage: the month following February and preceding April
- 2. blemish, defect, mar, appearance, visual aspect
- usage: a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mar, impair, spoil, deflower, vitiate, damage
- usage: make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
- 2. mutilate, mar, maim
- usage: destroy or injure severely; "mutilated bodies"
All rights reserved.
See also: mar (Dictionary)