- 1. mash, suspension
- usage: a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- 2. mash, feed, provender
- usage: mixture of ground animal feeds
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. squash, crush, squelch, mash, squeeze, press
- usage: to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
- 2. chat up, flirt, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash, talk, speak
- usage: talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
- 3. grind, mash, crunch, bray, comminute, break up, fragment, fragmentize, fragmentise
- usage: reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; "grind the spices in a mortar"; "mash the garlic"
All rights reserved.
See also: mash (Dictionary)