WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Mason, George Mason
- usage: American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792)
- 2. Mason, James Mason, James Neville Mason
- usage: English film actor (1909-1984)
- 3. Mason, A. E. W. Mason, Alfred Edward Woodley Mason
- usage: English writer (1865-1948)
- 4. mason, stonemason, craftsman, artisan, journeyman, artificer
- usage: a craftsman who works with stone or brick
- 5. Freemason, Mason, brother
- usage: a member of a widespread secret fraternal order pledged to mutual assistance and brotherly love
All rights reserved.
See also: mason (Dictionary)