Synonyms of matted
- 1. entangle, tangle, mat, snarl, twist, twine, distort
- usage: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- 2. felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte, mat, change
- usage: change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
- 1. matted, tangled (vs. untangled)
- usage: tangled in a dense mass; "tried to push through the matted undergrowth"
- 2. flat, mat, matt, matte, matted, dull (vs. bright)
- usage: not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of matted (Dictionary)