Synonyms of maturation
- 1. maturation, ripening, maturement, organic process, biological process
- usage: coming to full development; becoming mature
- 2. growth, growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis, organic process, biological process
- usage: (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
- 3. festering, suppuration, maturation, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: (medicine) the formation of morbific matter in an abscess or a vesicle and the discharge of pus
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of maturation (Dictionary)