Synonyms of matured
- 1. mature, maturate, grow, develop
- usage: develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The child grew fast"
- 2. mature, explicate, formulate, develop
- usage: develop and work out fully in one's mind; "I need to mature my thoughts"
- 3. mature, change
- usage: become due for repayment; "These bonds mature in 2005"
- 4. ripen, mature, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to ripen or develop fully; "The sun ripens the fruit"; "Age matures a good wine"
- 5. senesce, age, get on, mature, maturate, develop
- usage: grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
- 6. suppurate, mature, draw
- usage: cause to ripen and discharge pus; "The oil suppurates the pustules"
- 1. full-blown, matured, mature (vs. immature)
- usage: fully ripe; at the height of bloom; "a full-blown rose"
- 2. mature, matured, developed (vs. undeveloped)
- usage: fully considered and perfected; "mature plans"
All rights reserved.