Synonyms of meander
- 1. meander, curve, curved shape
- usage: a bend or curve, as in a stream or river
- 2. ramble, meander, amble, promenade, saunter, stroll, perambulation
- usage: an aimless amble on a winding course
- 1. weave, wind, thread, meander, wander, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of meander (Dictionary)