Synonyms of measured
- 1. measure, mensurate, measure out, decide, make up one's mind, determine
- usage: determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- 2. quantify, measure, carry, convey, express
- usage: express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?"
- 3. measure, be
- usage: have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
- 4. measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
- 1. mensural, measured, mensurable
- usage: having notes of fixed rhythmic value
- 2. measured, metrical, metric, rhythmical (vs. unrhythmical), rhythmic
- usage: the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- 3. deliberate, calculated, measured, intended (vs. unintended)
- usage: carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"
- 4. careful, deliberate, measured, unhurried (vs. hurried)
- usage: unhurried and with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of measured (Dictionary)