Synonyms of mercifulness
- 1. mercifulness, mercy, compassion, compassionateness
- usage: the feeling that motivates compassion
- 2. mercifulness, mercy, humaneness
- usage: a disposition to be kind and forgiving; "in those days a wife had to depend on the mercifulness of her husband"
- 3. clemency, mercifulness, mercy, lenience, leniency
- usage: leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice; "he threw himself on the mercy of the court"
All rights reserved.