Synonyms of merging
- 1. merging, meeting, coming together, convergence, converging, convergency
- usage: the act of joining together as one; "the merging of the two groups occurred quickly"; "there was no meeting of minds"
- 2. confluence, conflux, merging, blend, blending
- usage: a flowing together
- 1. unify, unite, merge, integrate
- usage: become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- 2. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 3. unite, unify, merge, change, alter, modify
- usage: join or combine; "We merged our resources"
- 1. confluent, merging(prenominal), convergent (vs. divergent)
- usage: flowing together
All rights reserved.