WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Miller, Glenn Miller, Alton Glenn Miller
- usage: United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- 2. Miller, Henry Miller, Henry Valentine Miller
- usage: United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- 3. Miller, Arthur Miller
- usage: United States playwright (1915-2005)
- 4. miller, craftsman, artisan, journeyman, artificer
- usage: someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- 5. miller, milling machine, shaper, shaping machine
- usage: machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
- 6. moth miller, miller, moth
- usage: any of various moths that have powdery wings
All rights reserved.
See also: miller (Dictionary)