- 1. million, 1000000, one thousand thousand, meg, large integer
- usage: the number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros
- 2. million, billion, trillion, zillion, jillion, gazillion, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- usage: a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole); "there were millions of flies"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. million, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: (in Roman numerals, M written with a macron over it) denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000,000 items or units
All rights reserved.
See also: million (Dictionary)