- 1. mimic, mimicker, impersonator, imitator
- usage: someone who mimics (especially an actor or actress)
- 1. mimic, mime, imitate, copy, simulate
- usage: imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect; "The actor mimicked the President very accurately"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mimic, imitative (vs. nonimitative)
- usage: constituting an imitation; "the mimic warfare of the opera stage"- Archibald Alison
All rights reserved.
See also: mimic (Dictionary)