- 1. mind, object
- usage: be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don't mind your behavior"
- 2. mind, think about
- usage: be concerned with or about something or somebody
- 3. take care, mind, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: be in charge of or deal with; "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
- 4. heed, mind, listen, obey
- usage: pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
- 5. beware, mind, watch, look out, watch out
- usage: be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to; "Beware of telephone salesmen"
- 6. mind, bear in mind, remember, think of
- usage: keep in mind
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. minded, oriented (vs. unoriented), orientated
- usage: (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified; "civic-minded"; "career-minded"
- 2. apt(predicate), disposed(predicate), given(predicate), minded(predicate), tending(predicate), inclined(predicate) (vs. disinclined)
- usage: (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward; "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"; "I am not minded to answer any questions"
All rights reserved.
See also: minded (Dictionary)