- 1. misconduct, management, direction
- usage: bad or dishonest management by persons supposed to act on another's behalf
- 2. wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus, activity
- usage: activity that transgresses moral or civil law; "he denied any wrongdoing"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. misbehave, misconduct, misdemean, act, move
- usage: behave badly; "The children misbehaved all morning"
- 2. mismanage, mishandle, misconduct, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: manage badly or incompetently; "The funds were mismanaged"
All rights reserved.
See also: misconduct (Dictionary)