- 1. mislead, misdirect, misguide, lead astray, lead, take, direct, conduct, guide
- usage: lead someone in the wrong direction or give someone wrong directions; "The pedestrian misdirected the out-of-town driver"
- 2. misadvise, misguide, rede, advise, counsel
- usage: give bad advice to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ill-conceived, misguided, foolish (vs. wise)
- usage: poorly conceived or thought out; "an ill-conceived plan to take over the company"
- 2. misguided, mistaken, wrong (vs. right)
- usage: wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment; "well-meaning but misguided teachers"; "a mistaken belief"; "mistaken identity"
All rights reserved.
See also: misguided (Dictionary)