Synonyms of missouri
- 1. Missouri, Show Me State, MO
- usage: a midwestern state in central United States; a border state during the American Civil War, Missouri was admitted to the Confederacy without actually seceding from the Union
- 2. Missouri, Missouri River
- usage: the longest river in the United States; arises in Montana and flows southeastward to become a tributary of the Mississippi at Saint Louis; "The Missouri and Mississippi Rivers together form the third longest river in the world"
- 3. Missouri, Sioux, Siouan
- usage: a member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the valley of the Missouri river in Missouri
- 4. Missouri, Chiwere
- usage: a dialect of the Chiwere language spoken by the Missouri
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of missouri (Dictionary)